Funk Fine Arts - Art Insurance Management
The focus of the insurance and risk subject matter in the art insurance segment is art expertise, insurance know-how and the cooperation with the "special insurance markets". The Funk Fine Arts sector has this specific competence, which distinguishes us as an experienced partner for the protection of your "objets d'art".
Your competent partner in matters of art
As an independent Risk Consultant we design individual concepts for private and professional art collectors for covering the risk of the exhibits and collector's items.
- Art-historical advice
- Preventative measures for damage prevention
- Adequate insurance concepts
- Advice in curator measures and special restorations as well as mediation of internationally recognised experts
- Cooperation with specialists for foundation, inheritance and legal matters with regard to the protection of cultural assets as well as tax matters
- Cross-frontier coverage concepts and accompanying claims settlement abroad through international cooperation partners
- Member of the Art Loss Register, the world's biggest private EDP database for clearing up art theft
"Sine arte nulla vita"
Private collections / Institutions and Corporate Collections / Professionals
Individually geared to your requirements:
- Insurance of your art and collector's items against all risks at fixed charges, so that there does not have to be any evidence of value in the event of a claim
- All-in-one policies guarantee all mobile and immobile assets in one policy
- Material cover as an alternative only for protection against the risks of fire, housebreaking and theft, vandalism after housebreaking and theft, tap water, storm and hail
- First-loss insurance covers a certain percentage of the entire inventory against all risks
- Layer coverage insures the part of your assets that exceeds the insurance sum of your first-loss insurance, entirely or on request only partially.